Terms and Conditions
We welcome to all authors for submission of papers concerning Any Engineering, Science ,Management , Maths ,Technology disciplines. The different innovative research is covered by the journal topics.
Paper Review Policy:
All submitted process will be reviewed by Full Double Blind Review Process which may take maximum 02 days from the date of submission. Once paper is accepted, It can not be withdrawn at any condition. We are advising to all the authors, do not submit same article to multiple journals at same time. You may wait for review report.
Paper Withdrawn/ Cancellation Policy:
All accepted papers of associated journals will be property of "Fast Track Publications ". It is please noted that:
- paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. This information is already draft to the author when paper was submitted to the journal.
- authors have to wait for review status of his/her paper. It may be reviewed within 02 days from the date of submission.
- accepted paper cannot send by the author for any other journals/ conferences/media that are not associated with IRJET . If it is found then IRJET may make claim against the concerned person.
- authors have to send all supported documents within given time. Given time may be extended (Max. 05 days) after the permission of Editor In Chief.
- publication fee is fixed which is decided by ''Board of Directors' of IRJET. There is no any waive except Editor in Chief/ Vice Editor In Chief. There are common norms for all authors.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
You will absolutely love our paper processing and publishing services. However, if you are not satisfied, here’s how our refund policy works:
- The refund is full & you will get your money back, if the paper does not reach the reviewing stage.
- The refund is full & you will get your money back, if the paper is not accepted.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, once the paper is published.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, if the paper is removed due to Copyright Infringement Claims
Changes to this Refund Policy
IRJET has the discretion to update this refund policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this refund policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Authors note that paper can not be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Authors may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or propriety right of others.
The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as patent rights.
The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the Publisher as copyright holder.
The right to make copies of this article for his/her own use, but not for sale.
It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that papers submitted to the journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism.Please note that all submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published paper, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any paper which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for duration of 01 years from publishing in Journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication prior to acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Tamilnadu, India.